”WE GIVE WHERE WE LIVE!”®
What does that mean?
In 2015 Quinn Diamond, owner came up with the slogan "We Give Where We Live!"® We started a donation program and trademarked the slogan.
Since then, Re/Max Mountain Property Agents have donated over $70,000.00 to local charities. A portion of our commissions from each transaction is donated to non-profit organizations in our community. Our community is very important to our office and we show it by helping others.
Choose Re/Max Mountain Property to SELL or BUY property and be part of the giving.
Re/Max Mountain Property is the ONLY real estate office located on Main St. that is owned by Ennis residents Bill Mercer and Quinn Diamond. We are truly locally owned.
“Thank You” to all past, present and future clients for making
”WE GIVE WHERE WE LIVE!” ® such a success!!!
Bill Mercer, Broker/Owner Quinn Diamond, Owner
In the past years we have given to:
Ennis Lions Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters, ECCS, Ennis Senior Center, Madison River Foundation, Madison Valley Aquatic Center, Madison Valley Caring and Sharing Food Bank, Madison Valley Hospital Foundation, Madison Valley Rural Fire Department, American Cancer Society, Madison Valley Ranchlands Group, 4 H Club, Elling House, Ennis Afterprom, Ennis Booster Club, Ennis High School BPA, Madison Valley Veterans Memorial, Montana Hope Project, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Summer Sort, U.S. Marine Corps, Ennis Chamber of Commerce, Virginia City Chamber of Commerce, World Strides, Ennis Science Fair, Ennis Assembly of God, Madison Valley Baptist Church, Madison Valley Presbyterian Church, Rocky Mountain Baptist Church, Ennis Christian Science Church, Cameron School, Camp Bullwheel, and more to be announced soon!
”WE GIVE WHERE WE LIVE!”®
- 4-H is an organization that has camping grounds for youth and other non-profit organizations all over the United States! This organization brings together children and teenagers, and has them participate in fun activities throughout their stay. This could include biking, paddle boating, archery, fishing, and so many other things. It’s the perfect place to have your children go to so they can get in touch with nature.
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters is a non-profit organization that wishes to help children reach their full potential through one-on-one relationships with volunteer mentors. This organization mentors all children from all different ages.
- Ennis Community Children’s School (ECCS) is a center for young children to learn and play. It is a daycare for children to come to, as well as a preschool.
- Ennis Lions Club is a place for people to go for a number of different events that they hold. They host events such as the Halloween Carnival and Bingo, eye exams for grade school children, 4th of July barbeque, and many more. This club works towards bringing its community together.
- Ennis Women’s Club is a club that provides many different resources to women in the Ennis and Madison Valley area. This club has provided clothing, educates women on important issues, and sends alerts out when they are needed. This club was made to empower women all over the Ennis area.
- The Madison Valley Fire Department is a department that fights fire. In addition to that, the firefighters work endlessly so that everyone in the Ennis area is safe and sound.
- The Virginia City Ice Rink is an ice rink in the Ennis area that is completely outdoors! It needs all the help it can get to maintain itself, because kids go there all the time and have a great amount of fun!
- The Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter is a shelter that holds stray or abandoned animals so that other people will have the chance to adopt them and provide them a forever home. This shelter provides great volunteer opportunities for the people it surrounds, and it also includes other pet resources like health and training and behavior.
- The Ennis Senior Center is a great place that senior citizens go to and socialize. It also provides the Meals on Wheels program for anyone that is over 60 years-old. They also offer exercise programs that are designed to help senior citizens exercise without the risk of falling. These are just some of the things they do - there are a million other things too!
- The Madison River Foundation is a foundation that works towards cleaning and preserving the ecosystem that surround the Madison River. They host many different projects, like the private fish hatchery, and the O’Dell Creek cleanup.
- The Madison Valley Food Bank is an organization that assists people who cannot afford food. They provide donated food to people in the Madison Valley area for free.
- The Madison Valley Aquatic Center has plans for an eight lane competitive swimming pool and a zero-entry activity pool. This center will offer swimming lessons and competitive swimming for people in the Madison Valley Area.
- The Madison Valley Hospital Foundation is a foundation that was created in 1988 to generate private financial support. The foundation includes a list of wonderful volunteers that provide healthcare to citizens of the Ennis, MT, area.
- The Ennis School Business Professionals of America (BPA) is the leading Career and Technical Student Organization for students pursuing careers in business and technology. The students within this program typically go to state and national conventions to compete in tests. Many of the students from the Ennis School come within first to fourth place - nationally.
- Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter. Their mission is to compassionately shelter the lost and surrendered pets of Gallatin and Madison Valleys, and to enhance the lives of people and companion animals through pet adoption and education
- Ruby Valley Hospital Foundation is committed to fulfilling the healthcare needs of our community with quality and compassion in a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment.
- Ennis Assembly of God
- Madison Valley Baptist Church
- Madison Valley Presbyterian Church
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- Rocky Mountain Baptist Church
- Madison Valley Catholic Parish Saint Patrick Church
- The Christian Science Church of Ennis